ASPIRE - GROUP BREATHWORK SESSION
9.00am – 12.00pm Saturday 10th February 2024
Sassafrass Forest Retreat, Melbourne
Clear any of these kinds of issues:
- Are you nagged by a persistent issue that just wont go away?
- Is there someone who just gets under your skin?
- Do feel anxious about not being able to pay the bills?
- Are you feeling stuck and frustrated at not getting ahead?
- Do you have trouble not finishing jobs off, but don’t understand why?
- Feeling mentally, fatigued, cloudy and overwhelmed about making an important decision?
- Do you suffer from over active thinking that just wont stop and keeps you awake at night so you feel tired in the day and unable to function properly?
- Are you racked by guilt or shame from the past that keeps you feeling bad about yourself?
- Are you having trouble getting over a life disappointment: a broken heart, a business failure… ?
- Is there an issue that keeps causing you to feel upset?
On this special day we are going to help you to identify and gently dissolve the blockages that are holding you back or slowing you down so you can open your heart, come alive, be authentic and live the life you are here to live.
In this FUN workshop you will discover:
- The latest scientific findings about your hearts’ intelligence – yes it does ‘think’!
- The exact steps you need to connect your head to your heart and find your passion.
- How to clear the emotional blockages and go to the next level of aliveness.
- How to connect to the wisdom and intelligence in your heart for guidance in your life.
- Release emotional tension and find harmony to boost your immune system.
- A simple and gentle way to clear the emotional blocks that may have held you back for years.
- How to live your life, from your heart, with more joy and ease
- How to use heart congruence to transform procrastination and overwhelm into wisdom and clarity
- How to balance work and family life without going mad in the process
- How to raise your energy, increase your enthusiasm and boost your health
So you can…
- Find your passion. Do what you love and love what you do.
- You can feel much more confident and better about yourself
- Connect to the source of peace, love and happiness within you.
- Create strong, supportive, passionate loving relationships.
- Get inspiration from your heart and achieve with ease and grace.
- How to stay on track and keep moving forward in your life
- You can achieve heaps and make the most of your life!
- Create inner harmony to boost your immune system to accelerate healing.
- Have more energy, motivation and enthusiasm
- Live from your heart, expressing your gifts, helping to make the world a better place
FEES: $147 per person
EARLY BIRD: $97 if paid 7 days before the event
NUMBERS LIMITED TO 20 PARTICIPANTS! BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL!
Click Here to Reserve Your Place:
About The Founder And Presenter: Nicholas De Castella
Intelligence Trainings, Men’s weekends, Relationship Seminars, Breathwork Practitioner Trainings and Life Coaching. He has conducted workshops in Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, South Africa and England. He is also author of ‘Keys To Emotional Mastery’, and a number of meditation CDs.
Nicholas enjoys a vibrant, loving, marriage with Susan. They have two young sons, Charles and Alexander. The de Castella family live at their retreat on seven beautiful acres of Victorian rainforest. In his youth Nicholas represented Australia four times in World Athletic Championships. In 1985 he was involved in a tragic car accident and suffered from ‘chronic fatigue’ which prompted him to explore healing. In November 1992, Nicholas made a career shift from working as an architect to founding his own personal development company. He conducts sessions at his healing centre in Clifton Hill and retreats in the Dandenong Ranges, Melbourne, Australia.
SEMINAR POLICY SPACE IS LIMITED – Fees are to be paid in full 7 days prior to seminar unless other arrangements have been made. If cancelled more than 14 days prior to Seminar, fees are refundable or transferable. If cancelled less than 14 days prior to Seminar, fees are transferable, non-refundable. Late cancellations for seminars are virtually impossible to fill. Cancellations less than 7 days prior to seminars which leave an unfulfilled vacancy may be charged in full. Once a seminar commences, fees are non-refundable.